Inegrating Static Libray written in Objective C to Swift iOS Project

I was looking for integrating my one of the Static library written in Objective-C into new swift project  & you know what I got very little information on it. I struggled alot to make my things working with Objc+swift integration for my project.

Here I will guide you through such integration

1. Suppose you have some static Library XYZ written in Objective-C

Add that library as subproject into your target project as descried HERE

Then we have to create Bridge-header which will make swift code to access Objective C part of your library.

You can just follow
Xocde -> New -> File
there you need to add header file (from iOS/OS X section)
be carefull whilte naming this file. this file should have name like


<product_module_name>-Bridging-Header.h : Default Product module name is project name itself.

you can read more about "Product module name" at Apple Docs


Now add import statements in <product_module_name>-Bridging-Header.h for accessing Native SDK Classes


e.g.

If you have Project with name "sampleSwift" then your bridge file should look like